I spent the morning typing Mom's journal and scanning in pictures that correspond with her entry. I feel closer to Mom this morning as I was able to interact with her writing and seeing her face. I wanted to share those same feelings with you as you can read her writing and again hear her voice in your mind.
This particular journal entry is a huge change in Mom's life as she really finds out that she will probably die soon. I learn through her words of the amount of faith and trust in Heavenly Father that leads her to be optimistic and happy. Her point of view is centered on her family and her love for them. I hope to follow her example in being as thankful for each of you Daddy, Rachel, Paul, Theron, Mark, Jeni, Dallin and Jacob as Mom was for you. Each of you together mean the world to me and I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment